Monday, June 29, 2009

Great Use of Color!


One of my favorite things to do is to see what the talented jewelry designers do with my beads and the many other wonderful lampworkers work that I see on Etsy, Artfire, etc. I usually have some kind of vision about how I would use the beads, that's if I ever got the time! And, then when I see the finished product I am blown away by the variety of styles that showcase the beads. Denise and Katie of livilubaby took some of my chunky disks from a variety of sets and put together this wonderful bracelet. I love the bright colors and the silver components that are included in this bracelet. It really does remind me of a fiesta!

1 comment:

mairedodd said...

fabulous beads and bracelet! makes me want to get a really good tan and wear it all of the time... will check out the shop, for sure... mary ann, your beads are just the best to work with!